Work Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured at work in Texas, then most likely your employer is part of the Texas Workers Compensation Program and they cannot be sued for compensation and damages. As a consequence, they must offer you medical benefits and other programs to make you whole. It is your duty and your right to report all work related injuries and they must give you medical attention regardless of fault. If your employer does not participate in the Texas Workers Compensation Program, then they are not obligated to pay for medical expenses or other losses you incurred but they can be sued for damages if their actions or lack of actions contributed to the accident. An experienced work accident attorney can help you in either case.
You have the right to report work related injuries. Speak with Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates.
- In 2014, in the United States, 4,679 people died on the job.
- An accident can be instantaneous or because of repeated exposure at work.
- You should call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates and seek medical attention.
- You need to get immediate medical attention to diagnose your condition and avoid it getting worse.
- Don’t talk with the company that hired you, nor with the insurance company.
- Do not less time pass, your condition can get worse, and may make it more difficult to recover.
- You need to call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates as soon as you are injured.
- Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates will speak with you and inform you of your rights, stands up for your rights, and seeking the fair compensation you deserve.
- The longer you take to contact Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates the more difficult it is to recover.
Why you need a work accident attorney
Employers are required by law to provide a safe workplace for their employees. They must give you appropriate training and equipment to do your job safely and efficiently. Additionally, they must have procedures in place to report injuries and get treatment quickly in the event of a serious work accident. It is every employees responsibility to report unsafe work conditions when found. If you have been hurt on the job there are certain situations that you can get more compensation other than what the Texas Workers Compensation allows if it is found that certain equipment or property was at fault for the accident. These third parties can be held liable for serious injuries due to malfunction or defect. A good work accident attorney can help you find ways to get the most compensation for your pain and suffering.
You do not have the proper papers to work in Texas and hurt on the job?
Your immigration status doesn’t matter. Irrelevant, if you’re here illegally, with permission, or with a work visa Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos can help you.
1. Call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos .
- You should call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation.
2. Don’t talk with the company that hired you or with the insurance company.
- Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos will take care of talking to them.
- Remember, they will use everything you say to them against you.
- Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates knows how to talk to them and protect your interest.
3. Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos will help you consult a doctor.
- You need to get immediate medical attention to diagnose your condition and avoid it getting worse
There are different kinds of injuries on the job, such as:
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.