Explosion accidents typically happens in chemical plants and refineries, but can happen anywhere that chemicals are stored. If you or a loved one has been injured due to an explosion accident, call Attorney Javier Marcos. He is an experienced Personal Injury Attorney who has helped thousands of victims of negligence.
An explosion accident can occur at:
An explosion can occur anywhere. For example, a building can explode because someone lit a match near a gas leak. A fire is started in the presence of air, gas, and fire. For example a fire can be started by a cigarette, by burnt leaves going airborne, by an individual who causes it on purpose, or by a some spilled chemical.
What do you do if an explosion occurs at work?
If you’re working and an explosion occurs, you should:
1. Be aware of your surroundings for objects that could fall on you.
2. Look for an emergency exit and leave as quickly as possible.
3. Do not use elevators.
4. Once you’re outside, run and get as far away as possible from the place where the explosion has occurred. Since the place where it occurred could collapse on top of you if you’re too close.
5. Call 911 to report the explosion and to receive medical attention
6. Call Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates.
- You should call our office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
7. We’ll go to the site where the accident happened to help you personally and to gather evidence and information necessary for the case. We’ll also visit your home or hospital. We’ll make sure that you’re rights are being protected.
8. Don’t talk with the insurance company or the company where you work.
- Attorney Javier Marcos will take care of talking to them.
- Remember, they will use everything you say to them against you.
- Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates knows how to talk to them and protect your interest.
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.