Slips & Falls Attorney
If you’ve been hurt from a slip & fall on another person’s property you could be compensated for the damages you’ve suffered. A slip & fall attorney will be experienced in building a case against a premises that did not properly protect patrons from slips and falls.
By law, a property owner, occupier, company, or business is responsible for the safety of their guests or customers. If you are injured they are responsible to compensate you for your injuries.
3 conditions must be met:
1. You were a guest, visitor, or customer at the location were the accident happened.
2. Evidence exists that the occupier or owner of the property was negligent or irresponsible on the property where the accident occurred.
3. The other side, or defendant, is the owner or occupier of the property.
A slip & fall can happen inside or outside the place caused by:
- Stairs with trash on them.
- The railing on the stairs is broken or improperly mounted.
- Not warning a guest about conditions where a fall could occur.
- Cracks and holes in the floor.
- Floor with a slippery surface.
Whatever the cause might have been for your slip or if you’ve fallen it’s important that you obtain evidence from the accident and from the place.
Steps to follow if you’ve fallen or slipped:
1. Look for medical attention, call 911.
- Call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800) 444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation
3. We’ll go to the accident scene to help you personally and gather evidence and information necessary for the case.
- We’ll also visit your home or hospital.
- We’ll take care of protecting your rights.
4. Don’t talk with the company with which you’ve had an accident or the insurance company.
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Truck Accident Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Personal Injury Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.