Accidents due to Exposure to Chemicals
Everyday people are in contact with chemicals be it at home or at work; this is called Chemical Exposure. Some chemicals are safe while others are not. There are chemicals that are harmful and enter the body when you breathe them in, eat them, drink them, or they can be absorbed through the skin.
Workers that work with dangerous chemicals can suffer exposure if they don’t have good safety equipment to cover the body. Depending on the chemical used you should use gloves, goggles, helmet or a bodysuit. There should be adequate ventilation or, if not, it should be ventilated with fans.
It is always the responsibility of the business to insure that their workers have adequate equipment and that they are safe as they do their job.
Exposure to Chemicals can cause:
Any person can be exposed to chemicals at work. Many chemical exposure cases happen in industries or places where chemicals are used or manufactured. Workers at companies can suffer chemical exposure through substances found in cleaning products, paint, or in areas without good ventilation.
- Pain or a feeling that your skin is asleep.
- Wounds in your throat or lungs.
To be able to file a complaint that meets the legal requirements, you need:
- Call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800)-444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation.
2. We’ll go to the accident scene to help you personally and gather evidence and information necessary for the case.
- We’ll also visit your home or hospital.
- We’ll take care of protecting your rights.
3. Don’t talk with the company with which you’ve had an accident or the insurance company.
- Attorney Javier Marcos will take care of talking to them.
- Remember, they will use everything you say to them against you.
- Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates knows how to talk to them and protect your interest.
4. Write down the names, telephone numbers and addresses of the people that were witnesses during your exposure to chemicals.
Your Call is Important
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.