Accidents due to Exposure to Chemicals
Everyday people are in contact with chemicals be it at home or at work; this is called Chemical Exposure. Some chemicals are safe while others are not. There are chemicals that are harmful and enter the body when you breathe them in, eat them, drink them, or they can be absorbed through the skin.
Workers that work with dangerous chemicals can suffer exposure if they don’t have good safety equipment to cover the body. Depending on the chemical used you should use gloves, goggles, helmet or a bodysuit. There should be adequate ventilation or, if not, it should be ventilated with fans.
It is always the responsibility of the business to insure that their workers have adequate equipment and that they are safe as they do their job.
Exposure to Chemicals can cause:
People can be exposed to chemicals that can cause physical damage as well as ongoing medical problems. Chemical exposure accidents can happen anywhere that chemical are stored, used or manufactured. Most people think that severe chemical exposure accident can only happen in chemical plants but many companies store large amounts of toxic chemicals as part of their normal business. Chemical exposure accidents can happen from coming into contact of the toxic chemical or by breathing them in if fumes are present.
It is a good idea to consult an experienced chemical exposure accident attorney if you have been seriously hurt from the exposure. The physical damage is apparent but you may have long term medical issues from the chemical exposure that needs to be properly documented.
- Pain or a feeling that your skin is asleep.
- Wounds in your throat or lungs.
- Dead skin.
- Neurological problems.
To properly file a chemical exposure accident claim, certain things must happen.
- Call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800)-444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation.
2. We’ll go to the accident scene to help you personally and gather evidence and information necessary for the case.
- We’ll also visit your home or hospital.
- We’ll take care of protecting your rights.
3. Don’t talk with the company with which you’ve had an accident or the insurance company.
- Attorney Javier Marcos will take care of talking to them.
- Remember, they will use everything you say to them against you.
- Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates knows how to talk to them and protect your interest.
4. Write down the names, telephone numbers and addresses of the people that were witnesses during your exposure to chemicals.
Your Call is Important, Contact Your Chemical Exposure Accident Attorney Today!
If you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
If you need a truck accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident lawyer, road rage attorney, work accident attorney, construction accident attorney, bicycle accident lawyer, maritime accident lawyer, jones act attorney, explosion attorney, burn injury lawyer, chemical exposure attorney, dog bite lawyer, liens in construction lawyer, construction liens attorney, criminal defense attorney or a litigation attorney.