Latino Chemical Exposure Accident Attorney
Accidents due to Exposure to Chemicals
Everyday people are in contact with chemicals be it at home or at work; this is called Chemical Exposure. Some chemicals are safe while others are not. There are chemicals that are harmful and enter the body when you breathe them in, eat them, drink them, or they can be absorbed through the skin.
Workers that work with dangerous chemicals can suffer exposure if they don’t have good safety equipment to cover the body. Depending on the chemical used you should use gloves, goggles, helmet or a bodysuit. There should be adequate ventilation or, if not, it should be ventilated with fans.
It is always the responsibility of the business to insure that their workers have adequate equipment and that they are safe as they do their job.
Exposure to Chemicals can cause
People can be exposed to chemicals that can cause physical damage as well as ongoing medical problems. Chemical exposure accidents can happen anywhere that chemical are stored, used or manufactured. Most people think that severe chemical exposure accident can only happen in chemical plants but many companies store large amounts of toxic chemicals as part of their normal business. Chemical exposure accidents can happen from coming into contact of the toxic chemical or by breathing them in if fumes are present.
It is a good idea to consult an experienced chemical exposure accident attorney if you have been seriously hurt from the exposure. The physical damage is apparent but you may have long term medical issues from the chemical exposure that needs to be properly documented.
Symptoms of Chemical Exposure
Chemical exposure can manifest in a variety of ways depending on the chemical you were exposed to as well as the concentration and time of exposure. Typically you will experience reddening of the skin, blisters, sharp pain on your skin as well as throat irritation. Be careful of throat or lung injuries or burns that can affect your breathing. Chemical exposure can also cause neurological problems.
To properly file a chemical exposure accident claim, certain things must happen.
1. Call Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates.
- Call the office as soon as possible.
- Our office is open 24 hours every day of the year.
- Call now 713-999-4444 / 1(800)-444-8118.
- Attorney Free Consultation.
2. We’ll go to the accident scene to help you personally and gather evidence and information necessary for the case.
- We’ll also visit your home or hospital.
- We’ll take care of protecting your rights.
3. Don’t talk with the company with which you’ve had an accident or the insurance company.
- Attorney Javier Marcos will take care of talking to them.
- Remember, they will use everything you say to them against you.
- Attorney Javier Marcos and Associates knows how to talk to them and protect your interest.
4. Write down the names, telephone numbers and addresses of the people that were witnesses during your exposure to chemicals.
Your Call is Important, Contact Your Chemical Exposure Accident Attorney Today!
f you’ve suffered an accident, you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover your losses, medical expenses, treatment, pain & suffering, lost wages, inability to work or function, property damages, and others.
It’s important that you quickly call Attorney Javier Marcos & Associates so that you can commence your medical treatment, do not worsen your legal position, preserve evidence, and learn your rights.
Attorney Free Consultation is provided by Javier Marcos and Associates, your information is 100% confidential and we’ll visit the accident site, your home, or the hospital.
Let's Get Started
Schedule your free video or in-person consultation today. We can come to you or come by our office.
Javier Marcos 45 North Freeway
10700 North Fwy
Houston, TX 77037
Phone: (713) 999-4444
Javier Marcos Westheimer
228 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77006
Phone: (713) 999-4444