Isaac D. Bahena
Isaac D. Bahena is a Texas trial lawyer that has represented numerous clients over a broad spectrum in civil litigation.
Isaac Bahena is a Texas trial lawyer that has represented numerous clients over a broad spectrum in civil litigation. His areas of expertise include tort litigation, contracts, commercial law, and business law. Isaac Bahena joined Javier Marcos & Associates in May 2022 and has developed a reputation of success and integrity with other attorneys, judges, and most importantly, his clients. Despite his young age, he has invaluable jury trial experience in the state of Texas which he uses to obtain the best outcome for our clients.
In law school, Isaac served as the president of the Federalist Society, was a member of numerous student organizations, and helped propel his mock trial team to the semi-finals of a regional mock trial competition as an advocate.
- Licensed to practice in Federal Court, in the Southern District of Texas
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, JD
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, BA, BA
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
Honors & Distinctions
- Nominated to SuperLawyers Rising Stars
- Selected in 2024 for Super Lawyers